Hosted by West End Wine Bar & Pub
Monday, April 8, 2019 at 7:00 PM
We present a night of sipping and savoring in collaborating with Catoctin Creek Distillery, located right here in Purcellville! All cocktails will be made with Mosby’s Spirit, which is a white whiskey made by Catoctin Creek. Each dinner course will be a tapas-style plate. Each plate and drink pairing have been crafted specially to bring out the unique flavors of each. Cheers!
Cost: $75 per person plus tax & gratuity
- Food: Foie Gras & Chicken Liver Mousseline -Fig Balsamic Gelee / Apple Scented Toast Points
- Drink: Rosemary infused Mosby’s with fig simple syrup, balsamic vinegar and apple cider foam
- Food: Fresh Sea Scallop Crudo – Habanero-Kumquat Emulsion / Lemon Mosto / Vanilla Salt
- Drink: Vanilla infused Mosby’s with fresh grapefruit, agave and a coriander salted rim
- Food: House-made Gin Herb Pastrami – Date Mostarda / Caraway Seed Sauerkraut / Rye Dust
- Drink: Thyme + red wine glaze infused Mosby’s with an atomized beef ju, old vine zinfandel and black pepper ice cube.
- Food: Mosby’s Infused Poached Pear – Distiller’s Grain Ice Cream / Mosby’s Caramel
- Drink: Sangrita:
- Juiced Asian Pear Nectar with homemade amaretto float and pulverized molasses cookie rim.
- Ginger honey infused Mosby’s with a candied ginger garnish
- Lemon Sorbet with roasted cardamom dust